LOL! Now that it is May I have changed my calendar. Now I still have to update my archives. But until then I am going to just have them sitting on this page. 🙂
Today’s Daily Zen
If you could be a super-hero or a fictional character with super powers, who would you be and why? Which superhero has x-ray vision? I want x-ray vision…
Today’s 20 questions
1. What’s the best birthday present you’ve ever had? I got a new radio/tape player/CD changer.
2. What do you eat for breakfast? Most of the time I don’t eat any, sometimes I have toast or cold cereal, and once in a while I have hash, pancakes, French toast, or go out for brunch or breakfast.
3. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My necklace with a pink quartz stone on it.
4. What’s the best book you’ve ever read? The ONLY book I have finished recently was God of Beer.
5. Which gadget couldn’t you do without? Can opener? Honestly, computer came first but how would I eat canned peas without the can opener?
6. Which website can you recommend to me? Who is ‘me’?
7. Do you have any allergies? No.
8. Are you left or right handed? Depends on what I am doing. I write with my right hand.
9. Do you have any piercings? No, not even the ears.
10. What’s your favorite painting/print? Van Gogh’s Starry Night.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Corn Chex cereal.
12. Where in the world would you like to be right now? I can name an address but I won’t say it.
13. Do you collect anything? If so, what? Nothing really.
14. What type of books do you prefer reading)? I already told you, I don’t like to read. Non-fiction.
15. Do you have a daily newspaper? Which one? Yeah, it’s called the Star Tribune.
16. Do you use tissues or linen handkerchiefs? Tissues.
17. What’s your oldest possession? My Grandmother’s necklace.
18. Do you use a fountain pen or a ballpoint pen? Ballpoint pen.
19. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have two cats.
20. Do you have any phobias? Nothing anymore.